MOPs

MOPs

Friday, October 22, 2010

Meet the Steering Team

In case you missed the 1st meting, or you were chatting with friends and missed the introductions - we just wanted to make sure that you knew everyone on the Steering Team, and a little something special about them.

Alyssa Dourte - Coordinator

I’m the mom of 2 boys, Jacob who is 6 and Lukas who is 2.  I’ve been married to Ben for 13 years.  I am the Director of Group Life at CCV and got involved with MOPS and MOMS because of how passionate I am about connecting moms for the purpose of growing friendships and relationships with God. I love the support system and camaraderie the MOPS and MOMS groups provide.





Danielle Verwey - PR

I am the mom of 3 boys, Paul (15), Dylan (6), and Gabriel (2).  I have been with my husband Paul for the last 17 years and its been a fun filled ride!  I currently work full but have the luxury of working from my home office.  We recently moved to Harleysville from Richmond, VA.  It has been a blessing to find CCV and the MOPs/MOMs group.  I wanted to be a part of the group and the steering committee because I love the connection, I love feeling connected to other moms and helping them get connected; hence why I am helping with the PR - specifically blogging.  I love to be "in the know", so this is a great role for me!  I am so excited to be able to share our upcoming events and track our fun memories.

Stay tuned for more Steering Team Updates!

Steering Team Members:
Coordinators:
 - Alyssa Dourte
 - Dena Monastero
 - Megan Reischel
Hospitality:
 - Kristin Rubino
 - Janine Stephans
Discussion Group Leader:
 - Deb Suessmuth
Finance:
 - Rosemary Schroyer
Creative Activities:
 - Becky Baumgardner
 - Michelle Hanna
Publicity:
 - Danielle Verwey
Childcare:
 - Sarah Whitney
Service:
 - Amy Bellaire
 - Rochelle Nesspor
Mentor Moms:
 - Wilma Balent
 - Meg Reimer
 - Leanne Stolpe
 - Jennifer Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment